z/Scope SDK is an easy-to-use library that allows you to integrate and take advantage of z/Scope Terminal Emulator with your corporate application. Enabling full embedding of its full-featured multi-session terminal emulation allows a tight integration bewteen desktop/web applications and mainframe systems, even interacting with mainframe screens through the powerful OHIO interface.
z/Scope SDK is compatible with any ActiveX-aware development environment and languages: Microsoft Visual Basic, Microsoft Visual Studio,VB.NET, C#, C++, CodeGear's Delphi, etc.
Easily embeded it into any HTML-based solution to run on Windows 98/ME/NT/2K/XP/Vista platforms.
* Web-to-Host terminal emulation.
* Support for extended TN3270 and TN5250 protocols.
* Support for VT52, VT100, VT220, VT320, VT420 and ANSI.
* Support for SSL 2.0, and 3.0, TLS 1.0 and SSH1, SSH2 security protocols.
* Internet Explorer/Mozilla Embedded Terminal Emulation.
* Open multiple emulation sessions simultaneously and switch them quickly and easily through tabs or view up to 4 sessions together in tiled view!
* Full multi-session FTP client also integrated into the tabbed interface.
* Integrated Printer Emulation. Send, queue, pause, cancel and even preview you prints!
* HLLAPI, EHLLAPI, WinHLLAPI Support.
* Collapsible panel for quick and direct access to connections.
* Create new Hotspots contextually from the screen through the Hotspots wizard.
* Unmatched look&feel and the most intuitive and user-friendly interface, now with support for the slickest skins.
* Localization for foreign Languages: Available in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese and Swedish.
* Navigators provide a new way to automate navigation sequences.
* IND$FILE for VM/TSO/CICS file transfer support.
* Integration with Microsoft Office suite. Export text in the emulation display directly to Word or Outlook applications.
Read The publisher description in: German